MTI Boutique Collection tubs are individually manufactured and handcrafted using the highest-quality materials. Each product is built according to the specifications of the customer when it is ordered. Multiple quality control checks are employed, including individual water-testing and component operation. MTI’s goal is to provide customers with handcrafted, quality products that meet their needs and desires.
Standard Features & Construction for All “ESS” Boutique Collection Tubs:
- MTI solid stone tubs are constructed using MTI’s ESS®” material.
- “ESS” material is Engineered Solid Stone®, which is a mixture of ground natural minerals and high-performance resins that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- Approximately 65% of the material is organic, including materials mined from the earth, making it quite “Green”.
- The result is molded stone. 100% solid.
- In contrast to some composite material products on the market, MTI Boutique Collection products are solid through-and-through, with no layers, hollow or void areas, and no surface coating.
- This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
- All Boutique Collection tubs are tubs are handcrafted with pride in the USA.
Standard Features & Construction for “ESS” Boutique Collection Air BathTubs:
- Multiple air jets are strategically placed for comfort and maximum therapeutic benefit.
- Air jets include built-in, anti-return check valves for hygienic operation.
- Whisper-quiet heated blower fosters comfort.
- Ceramic heating element provides efficient operation.
Top material sample shows Boutique Collection construction, which is solid through-and-through with no layers, hollow or void areas, or surface coating. Competitor sample is underneath.
There are a number of products on the market that may appear to be the same, but in reality they are quite different. Products referred to as “solid-surface” or “composite” may be constructed using cultured marble, limestone or something similar. There may also be hollow areas in the product, and frequently a surface coating is applied. Some of these products may even be less expensive, but they are not the same as the ESS products in the Boutique Collection.