Standard Features - Engineered Solid Stone™ Tubs
MTI ENGINEERED SOLID STONE™ TUBS: MADE BY HAND, ONE-AT-A-TIME IN THE USA
All MTI tubs are individually manufactured and handcrafted using the highest-quality materials. Each product is built according to the specifications of the customer when it is ordered. Multiple quality control checks are employed, including individual water-testing and component operation. MTI’s goal is to provide customers with handcrafted, quality products that meet their needs and desires.
Standard Features & Construction for All “ESS” Boutique Collection Tubs:
- MTI solid stone tubs are constructed using MTI’s “ESS” material.
- “ESS” material is Engineered Solid Stone, which is a mixture of ground natural minerals and binding agents that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- Approximately 65% of the material is organic, including minerals mined from the earth, making it quite “Green”.
- The result is molded stone.
- In contrast to some composite material products on the market, MTI Boutique Collection products are solid through-and-through, with no layers, hollow or void areas.
- This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
- MTI Boutique Collection tubs are accompanied by a 10-Year Residential Warranty.
- All Boutique Collection tubs are handcrafted with pride in the USA.
Standard Features & Construction for “ESS” Boutique Collection Air Bath Tubs:
- Multiple air jets are strategically placed for comfort and maximum therapeutic benefit.
- Air jets include built-in, anti-return check valves for hygienic operation.
- Whisper-quiet heated blower fosters comfort.
- Ceramic heating element provides efficient operation.