MTI is an employee-owned company, which is a rare occurrence in today’s business world. This ownership means that employees have a real “stake in the game”. As a result, MTI employees tend to treat their respective jobs very personally, and attributes such as dedication, diligence, conscientiousness and pride in workmanship are common. These qualities pay dividends in high productivity, world-class quality products, expert technical assistance, excellent customer service and delivering on promises. All benefits to MTI customers.
MTI’s “DNA” of employee ownership carries with it an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of creativity and discipline. Communication is more direct, response times are shortened, ideas flow more freely and decisions are made more quickly. The result is innovation, solutions to customer needs and a steady stream of great new products.
Perhaps most important, MTI’s employee-owned culture fosters a real sense of caring, and this carries over to the way in which you can expect MTI to treat you.
In MTI’s production facilities, artisans are at work. Each step of the manufacturing process is done by hand. Whether that be thermo-forming an acrylic shower base; plumbing a complex top-of- the-line air bath / whirlpool combination; or hand-finishing a Sculpture Stone™ tub, the process is done by hand, with care, by people who care. At MTI each product is made to individual specifications and manufactured only after it has been ordered. Whether your product is ordered in a standard configuration or with personalized modifications, this process enables MTI to provide you with the product you want, just the way you want it. MTI offers the closest thing to mass-produced personalization.
And yet even with this incredible degree of manufacturing flexibility, the vast majority of MTI products will quite remarkably be shipped within 7 business days, the fastest in the industry.
As strange as this may sound, MTI has people who actually answer incoming calls! There is no automated phone menu to take you around in circles, or get you lost and frustrated. A live person will actually answer the phone and get you to the right person who can help you. And if you have to be put on hold, we try not to let that last for more than a minute. Because your time is valuable to you, and you are important to us. MTI is about people, as it always has been.
After all, MTI is employee-owned, which is a rare occurrence in today’s business world. This ownership means that employees have a real “stake in the game”. And that vested interest fosters attributes such as dedication, diligence, conscientiousness and pride in workmanship. And these qualities result in high productivity, world-class quality products, expert assistance, excellent customer service and delivering on promises. It’s more than a job; it’s personal.
Very concretely, the implications and benefits to consumers and trade professions are priceless and many:
- Production. Artisans are at work. The manufacturing process is done by hand. From the thermo-forming of an acrylic shower base to the complex plumbing of a top-of- the-line air bath / whirlpool combination to the hand-finishing of an Engineered Solid Stone® tub, each step is carried out with care, by people who care. Including getting your product properly crated and shipped on time.
- Customer Service. MTI representatives are totally accessible to MTI customers, whether they are trade professions or homeowners. Sure, you can send a question to us via email, but you can also call and talk to a live person to get personalized assistance with areas such as:
- Selecting the right product for your household and your environment.
- Customizing and personalizing your product of choice.
- Understanding the various therapies and deciding upon the right one(s) for you.
- Choosing equipment packages, options and accessories.
- Specifying pump or air blower placement.
- Deciding upon installation aids that will save you time, money and result in a better finished appearance.
- Technical Support. Our technical people are the best. There is no question that is not important, and no question too difficult. You can speak to a technician before you purchase, during the installation process or at any time thereafter. Monday thru Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM EST.
So if you are not currently using MTI products, or never have, give us a try. What’s stated above is not a marketing ploy. It’s for real, and so are we.