MTI’s extensive collection of acrylic Designer soaking baths are beautifully designed for the most fundamental form of hydrotherapy and comfort. Whether seeking a contemporary, traditional or transitional design style, this collection has plenty to offer.
Acrylic Designer Collection Standard Features:
- Thermoformed high-gloss cross-linked cast acrylic reinforced
with a thick layer of fiberglass/resin/titanium backing for added strength and
- Metal reinforcement around the perimeter of all rectangular and
corner baths for superior structural integrity.
- Extremely scratch and stain resistant.
- Available in several designer colors.
- Consistent color throughout the thickness of this
high-performance material provides a finish that is renewable for long-term
durability and beauty.
- Non-porous surface for ease of maintenance and more effective sanitizing.
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA.
Acrylic Designer Collection Soaking Bath Features*:
- Ergonomically designed interiors for supreme comfort.
- High-density material and superior construction keep water warm longer for extended soaking therapy.
- Chromatherapy, a digitally-controlled fully adjustable underwater LED lighting system to further personalize the therapeutic experience.
- Optional Thermaltherapies, such as MTI’s shell-warming Radiance and separate heating system to help maintain the heat of the water.
- Audiotherapy provided by acoustic transducers integrated in the bath shell.
- Optional factory installed high flow Virtual Spout in-wall tub filler for faster filling time and enhanced aesthetics.
- Factory installed Pre-Leveled Foam comes standard on all acrylic freestanding tub models and is optional on all drop-in tub models for ease of installation and optimal structural integrity and support.
- Many tub models will accommodate deck-mounted tub valve set installation.
*Features vary according to tub model. See product specification sheet for all model specific options & accessories.
Learn more about Designer Tubs
View all acrylic Designer Collection tub models