MTI’s Designer Collection whirlpool baths provide customers with the beauty and quality of handcrafted designs and personalized hydrotherapy. Each tub is made to order in accordance with customer specifications, and multiple quality checks are employed, including individual water-testing and component operation, to ensure optimized integrity and performance.
Acrylic Designer Collection Standard Features:
- Thermoformed high-gloss cross-linked cast acrylic reinforced
with a thick layer of fiberglass/resin/titanium backing for added strength and
- Metal reinforcement around the perimeter of all rectangular and
corner baths for superior structural integrity.
- Extremely scratch and stain resistant.
- Available in several designer colors.
- Consistent color throughout the thickness of this
high-performance material provides a finish that is renewable for long-term
durability and beauty.
- Non-porous surface for ease of maintenance and more effective sanitizing.
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA.
Acrylic Designer Collection Whirlpool Features*:
- Two systems available: Standard and Ultra Whirlpool. Both systems are customizable.
- Fully adjustable high-flow point massage jets that can be easily repositioned and individually operated to increase and decrease directed flow maximizing the therapeutic benefit.
- Jet styles and locations can be added or moved at the time of order to meet specific needs.
- Deep-hydrotherapy massage micro-jet clusters may be added to most tub models for a more comprehensive therapeutic experience.
- Some Ultra Whirlpool systems include micro-jets with Tsubo-Hydromassage that delivers the rhythmic pressure of a pulsating shiatsu-like massage.
- Ozone comes standard with many Ultra Whirlpool systems for improved sanitization.
- Whisper-quiet pump allows for relaxation, further optimizing the wellness experience.
- Silent air volume control enables the adjustment of whirlpool jet pressure.
- Pump upgrade may be available with select hydrotherapy package and options*.
- Easy to use low-profile controls offer convenience and enable total bather control of whirlpool, from a gentle and relaxing sensation to a deeper hydromassage.
- Chromatherapy, a digitally-controlled fully adjustable underwater LED lighting system to further personalize the therapeutic experience.
- Optional Thermaltherapies, such as MTI’s shell-warming Radiance and heating system to help maintain the heat of the water.
- Audiotherapy provided by acoustic transducers integrated in the bath shell.
- Rigid PVC piping smartly plumbed to help keep the whirlpool harness clean.
- Designed for optional patented Fill-Flush®/Simple Touch® whirlpool cleaning system for ease of maintenance.
- Whirlpool hydrotherapy is not available on freestanding tub models.
*Whirlpool features vary according to tub model. See product specification sheet for all model specific options & accessories.
Learn more about Designer Tubs
View all acrylic Designer Collection tub models