MTI Designer foot spas are constructed in durable cross-linked cast acrylic, with a multi-layered backing of fiberglass/resin/ titanium. Cast acrylic is extremely scratch- and stain- resistant, yet renewable because the color goes all the way through the material. The surface is non-porous, which makes cleaning and sanitizing easier.
Standard Features and Construction of Ped® Foot Spas MTLS-110JP, MTLS-120JP and MTLS-130JP:
- Ergonomic design includes sloped floor, concave calf recesses and integrated raised stretch bar in the sink floor for foot exercises.
- Standard in white or available in an assortment of colors for an upcharge.
When ordered with whirlpool jets:
- 1.0 bhp pump and 1 suction fitting.
- On / Off control and silent air volume control.
- 2″ drain.
- 4 multi-directional point-massage jets. (MTLS-110JP, MTLS-120JP)
- 2 multi-directional point-massage jets. (MTLS-130JP)