Air Bath massage therapy is an option on most MTI BASICS® tub models. Beautifully designed and manufactured to the highest-quality standards, each tub is water-tested and component operated for a quality product that is made to last.
MTI BASICS® Standard Features:
- Thermoformed high-gloss cross-linked cast acrylic reinforced with a thick layer of fiberglass/resin/titanium backing for added strength and increased insulation.
- Metal reinforcement around the perimeter of all rectangular and corner baths for superior structural integrity.
- Extremely scratch and stain resistant.
- Standard in white or available biscuit for an upcharge
- Consistent color throughout the thickness of this high-performance material provides a finish that is renewable for long-term durability and beauty.
- Integrated front skirt and tile flange for alcove installation comes standard on several tub models, and most drop-in tub models may be transformed to accommodate alcove installation when specified with factory installed installation aids at the time of order*.
- All MTI air baths include high-density pre-leveled foam on the bottom of the tub for added structural integrity and ease of installation.
- Non-porous surface for ease of maintenance and more effective sanitizing.
- Textured bottom is standard on all drop-in tub models and compliant with ASTM C 1025-07 coefficient of friction test.
- Lead time: soakers and whirlpools – 5 business days; air baths – 7 business days.
- Optional “Quick Ship / Priority” reduces lead time.
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA
MTI BASICS® Air Bath Features*:
- Ergonomically designed interiors for supreme comfort.
- High-density material and superior construction keep water warm longer.
- 12 smooth air jet distribution ports strategically placed on the tub floor provide a full-body air massage without sacrificing comfort or aesthetics.
- Whisper-quiet blower with ceramic heater pre-warms the air bubbles allowing for more relaxation and optimal wellness experience.
- Easy to use multi-speed activation button gives bather control of the air bath intensity.
- Optional heating system to maintain the temperature of the water for extended air massage or soaking therapy.
- Multiple built-in anti-return check valves for hygienic operation.
- Automatic purge cycle activates after each use of the air system for ease of maintenance.
- Flexible design styles in various sizes to accommodate many installation types.
*Features vary according to tub model. See product specification sheet for all model specific options & accessories.
Learn more about MTI BASICS Tubs
View all MTI BASICS tub models