MTI BASICS® is a versatile collection that includes the most popular tub sizes and shapes for any installation type. All are individually manufactured and handcrafted using the highest-quality materials. Each product is made to order and undergoes multiple quality control checks, including water-testing and component operation. MTI’s goal is to provide customers with products that will last.
MTI BASICS® Standard Features:
- Thermoformed high-gloss cross-linked cast acrylic reinforced with a thick layer of fiberglass/resin/titanium backing for added strength and increased insulation.
- Metal reinforcement around the perimeter of all rectangular and corner baths for superior structural integrity.
- Extremely scratch and stain resistant.
- Standard in white or available biscuit for an upcharge
- Consistent color throughout the thickness of this high-performance material provides a finish that is renewable for long-term durability and beauty.
- Many models will accommodate valve set installation on the tub deck as a standard.
- Integrated front skirt and tile flange for alcove installation comes standard on several tub models, and most drop-in tub models may be transformed to accommodate alcove installation when specified with factory installed installation aids at the time of order*.
- All freestanding tubs include our pre-leveled high-density foam and all skirted tub models include a factory installed frame and foam for added structural support and ease of installation.
- Non-porous surface for ease of maintenance and more effective sanitizing.
- Textured bottom, standard on drop-in tub models in this series, is compliant with ASTM C 1025-07 coefficient of friction test.
- Lead time: soakers and whirlpools – 5 business days; air baths – 7 business days.
- Optional “Quick Ship / Priority” reduces lead time.
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA
MTI BASICS® Soaking Bath Features*:
- Ergonomically designed interiors for supreme comfort. Many models include armrests and increased degree of slope on the backrest for a more reclined and relaxing soak.
- High-density material and superior construction keep water warm longer.
- Select freestanding tub models include optional high-flow Virtual Spout for faster fill and enhanced aesthetics.
- Optional heating system to maintain the temperature of the water for extended soaking therapy. Heat system option is not available on freestanding tub models.
- Flexible design styles in various sizes to accommodate any installation type.
*Features vary according to tub model. See product specification sheet for all model specific options & accessories.