Boutique Collection molded stone shower bases feature a hidden drain and a low-profile, multiple-threshold design for versatile installation, great looks and easy entrance. These shower pans are high in both design and function. Our proprietary SculptureStone® (also referred to as Engineered Solid Stone® / ESS®) material is inherently slip-resistant.
All models are of low-profile, multiple-threshold design, which means that they can be specified from the factory to accept glass enclosures on one, two or three sides. The low-profile design not only presents a very clean look, but it also makes entrance and exit easier. All Boutique Collection shower pans also feature a drain hidden by a cover that matches the color of the shower base. An optional drain cover of genuine teak is also available.
Standard Features and Construction of Boutique Collection Shower Bases:
- Constructed using MTI’s SculptureStone® material.
- SculptureStone® is a mixture of ground natural minerals and high-performance resins that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- The result is molded stone.
- Approximately 70% of the material is organic, including minerals mined from the earth, making it quite “Green”.
- Matte surface meets ANSI standards for slip-resistance.
- In contrast to some composite material products on the market, MTI Boutique Collection products are solid through-and-through, with no layers, hollow or void areas.
- The material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
- All are multiple-threshold design with hidden drain.
- Tile flange(s) included to facilitate installation.
- Pre-leveled and includes a foam base.