Included in MTI’s Boutique Collection of high-quality, design-savvy products is a large assortment of bathroom sinks. All are manufactured using MTI’s proprietary SculptureStone® (also referred to as Engineered Solid Stone® or ESS®) for beauty and ease of care.
Sinks for the bathroom include vessel-style, undermount and semi-recessed models that are designed to mimic or complement the aesthetics of MTI tubs. See style/installation descriptions for Boutique Vessel, Semi-Recessed and Undermount Sinks | See style/installation descriptions for Boutique Vanity and Pedestal Sinks
Standard Features and Construction of Engineered Solid Stone Sinks
- MTI solid stone sinks are constructed using MTI’s SculptureStone material.
- SculptureStone material is Engineered Solid Stone, a mixture of ground natural minerals and binding agents that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- The result is molded stone.
- Approximately 70% of the material is organic, including minerals mined from the earth, making it quite “Green”.
- In contrast to some composite material products on the market, MTI Boutique Collection products are solid through-and-through, with no layers, hollow or void areas, requiring no type of surface coating.
- This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
View MTI’s selection of Boutique Collection SculptureStone® sinks | View MTI’s selection of Boutique Collection SculptureStone® Counter-Sinks | View MTI’s selection of Boutique Collection SculptureStone® Vanity Sinks | View MTI’s selection of Designer acrylic sinks | View the Standard Features & Construction of MTI’s Designer acrylic sinks