MTI Counter-Sinks and Vanity Sinks are elegant in their simplicity and will integrate seamlessly with a broad spectrum of bathroom environments. And all are handcrafted in the USA.
Boutique Collection Vanity Sinks and Counter-Sinks Are Customizable
- For Counter-Sinks, decide on the counter length, depth and height you need.
- Choose the desired bowl design.
- Select single or double bowl where applicable.
- Determine the sink placement left to right and front to back.
- Add a backsplash and/or sidesplash if desired.
- Include an integrated overflow if desired.
- Indicate custom drilling of holes for faucet fixtures.
- For Vanity Sinks, decide on the vanity length you want (half vanity is also available).
- Add a shelf with or without teak insert if desired.
- Choose Parson’s legs, Waterfall-style sides or Palmer legs.
- Palmer Studio console legs are an option with either a Modern or Traditional style leg.
- Pedestal sinks are freestanding sinks crafted in SculptureStone™ that are perfect for compact, tight spaces.
- Available colors are white and biscuit, in matte or gloss finish.
Standard Features and Benefits of Boutique Collection Vanity Sinks and Counter-Sinks
- Constructed using MTI’s SculptureStone™ ( also referred to as Engineered Solid Stone® material / “ESS®”), a mixture of ground natural minerals and high-performance resins that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- The result is molded stone.
- Approximately 65% of the material is organic, including stone and minerals mined from the earth.
- In contrast to some composite material products on the market, MTI Boutique Collection products are solid through-and-through, with no layers, hollow or void areas, requiring no type of surface coating.
- This material is non-porous, stain-, mold-, and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
Why Boutique Collection Vanity Sinks and Counter-Sinks Are the Best Choice
- Selection of bowl sizes.
- Customizable like no other. Each is hand made to order.
- 100% solid material; no surface coating.
- All are made in the USA.
- MTI Counter-Sinks are compatible with most manufacturers’ vanities.