Think forest stream. A gentle current of water flowing against your body and the ever so slight sound of its motion. Calm, peaceful, relaxing.
Introducing Stream Bath®. The serenity of a forest stream in the privacy of your bath.
MTI’s exclusive Stream Bath technology replicates the feeling of sitting in a tranquil forest stream. Directional vents provide a gentle current of water created by a whisper-quiet pump so you can enjoy the feel and sound of your private stream.
- End vents create streams of water that flow toward you, over your body.
- Side vents are asymmetrically positioned and can be rotated to direct the water toward you in unique flow patterns that you create. You can even point the side vents toward the surface to create your private “babbling brook”.
- An optional inline heater is available to maintain the water temperature at a most comfortable 104⁰ F.
Stream Bath is a new type of therapy and very different from whirlpools and air baths.
- Creates gentle currents of water toward the bather.
- No air in the lines.
- Nothing like an air bath or whirlpool.
- Whirlpools offer deep-tissue massage.
- Air baths provide a full-body massage from gentle to more vigorous.
- The output of whirlpool and air bath jets is direct on the bather.
- The output of Stream Bath vents moves the water away from the sides of the tub toward the bather.
- Available on most Designer Collection drop-in tubs.
With Stream Bath your body feels the soothing effects of the water’s movement, just like a stream. And because it is so gentle it is ideal for all ages, from the very young to the more senior. Gentle, soothing, relaxing.
Think of it as the ultimate soaking tub. Or just a forest stream in your bathroom.
Watch the gentle flow of Stream Bath below.
Two slotted end vents can be rotated 360⁰. Positioned at the end of the tub opposite you, they generate parallel streams of water that flow over the top and front of your body.