MTI BASICS includes the most popular sizes and shapes of tubs. All are individually manufactured and handcrafted using the highest-quality materials. Each product is built according to the specifications of the customer when it is ordered. Multiple quality control checks are employed, including individual water-testing and component operation. MTI’s goal is to provide customers with handcrafted, quality products that will last.
Standard Features and Construction of MTI BASICS freestanding and drop-in tubs are listed below | Click here for information on MTI BASICS Walk-in tub
- Constructed in durable cross-linked cast acrylic with a multi-layered backing of fiberglass / resin / titanium.
- Acrylic is extremely scratch- and stain-resistant, yet renewable because the color goes all the way through the material.
- The surface is non-porous, which makes cleaning and sanitizing easier.
- Rectangular and corner tubs also receive reinforcement of ½” round metal tubing in all sides.
- Standard in white or available in biscuit for an upcharge.
- Textured bottom meets ASTM F-462-1994 slip resistance.
- Lead time: soakers and whirlpools 5 business days; air baths 7.
- Optional “Quick Ship / Priority” reduces lead time.
Additional For Whirlpools:
- Fully-adjustable point-massage jets.
- 1-bhp whisper-quiet pump with silent air volume control.
Additional For Air Baths:
- 12 low-profile air jets are installed on the tub floor with color-matching air caps.
- Check valves in jets prevent water from entering air lines.
- 3/4 bhp heated blower with automatic purge system that activates 20 minutes after use.
- Pre-leveled foam base.
Additional for Integral Skirted Tubs:
- Integrated front skirting, armrests and tile flange on 3 sides.
- Leveled foam support system for more efficient installation.
*Except Walk-In Tub.