About BASICS® Walk-In Tubs
MTI BASICS® Walk-in Tubs offer the perfect balance between stylish designs and affordable prices. Furthermore, you get the same exceptional quality and durability you can expect from MTI Baths.
All Walk-In Tub Configurations:
- Constructed with cross-linked cast acrylic and multiple layers of marine-grade gel-coat with a backing of fiberglass/titanium/resin.
- Available colors are white and biscuit.
- Stainless steel structural frame with 6 leveling legs.
- Front removable acrylic panels for equipment access if necessary.
- Left- or right-hand drain location (must specify when ordering).
- Light-weight marine-grade door with easy-to-latch stainless steel hardware.
- 2 acrylic grab bars for security.
- Quick release cable drain included in chrome, plus door safety drain.
- 2-year residential warranty. 1-year commercial warranty.
Additional Features when Ordered with Factory-Installed Valve Package:
- Virtual Spout high-flow tub filler with Breda valve backflow prevention device. Eliminates potential obstacle of a filling spout for mobility-challenged individuals. Available in chrome finish.
- Premium Sigma® Roman tub valves with deck-mounted hand-held shower and diverter valve. Available in chrome finish.
Additional Features for Whirlpools:
- Six fully-adjustable point-massage jets.
- 1-bhp whisper-quiet pump with silent air volume control.
Additional Features for Air Baths:
- Twenty low-profile air jets are installed around the perimeter of the bathing area with color matching air caps. Each jet has an independent check valve preventing water and residue from entering the air lines.
- 3/4 bhp heated blower with automatic purge that dries the air jets 20 minutes after use.
Features and Benefits of Radiance® Surface Heating System:
- Radiance® is a surface heating system designed to warm the interior surface of the tub.
- Radiance utilizes electric heating grids for 2 zones: backrest area and seat of the tub. Grids are integrated in the tub structure.
- Low-voltage design. Uses energy equivalent to a standard light bulb. Designed to remain on at all times to ensure a warm surface during entry and throughout the bathing process.
- Inline heater
- Tile flange
- Acrylic end panels
- Extension panel to accommodate a 60″ opening