The MTI BASICS® Walk-in Tub offers an ideal solution for those who are challenged with mobility factors but want or need a bathtub.
All Walk-In Tub Standard Features:
Walk-In Tub with Optional Factory-Installed Valve Package:
- Constructed with cross-linked cast acrylic and multiple layers of marine-grade gel-coat with a backing of fiberglass/titanium/resin.
- Available colors are white and biscuit.
- Stainless steel structural frame with 6 leveling legs.
- Front removable acrylic panels for equipment access if necessary.
- Left- or right-hand drain location (must specify when ordering).
- Light-weight marine-grade door with easy-to-latch stainless steel hardware.
- 2 acrylic grab bars for security.
- Quick release cable drain included in chrome, plus door safety drain.
- Textured bottom is compliant with ASTM C 1025-07 coefficient of friction test.
- 2-year residential warranty. 1-year commercial warranty.
Walk-In Tub Whirlpool Features:
- Virtual Spout high-flow tub filler with in-wall atmospheric vent. Eliminates potential obstacle of a filling spout for mobility-challenged individuals.
- Premium Sigma® Roman tub valves with deck-mounted hand-held shower and diverter valve. Available in chrome finish.
Walk-In Tub Air Bath Features:
- Six fully-adjustable point-massage jets.
- 1-bhp whisper-quiet pump with silent air volume control.
Walk-In Tub with Optional Radiance® Surface Heating System:
- Twenty low-profile air jet distribution ports are installed around the perimeter of the bathing area with color matching caps. Each jet has an independent check valve preventing water and residue from entering the air lines.
- 3/4 bhp heated blower with automatic purge that dries the air jets 20 minutes after use.
- Radiance® is a surface heating system designed to warm the interior surface of the tub.
- Radiance utilizes electric heating grids for 2 zones: backrest area and seat of the tub. Grids are integrated in the tub structure.
- Low-voltage design. Uses energy equivalent to a standard light bulb.
- Microbubbles (For Soaker or Air Bath)
- Inline heater
- Factory Installed Tile flange
- Extension panel to accommodate a 60″ opening
- Acrylic end panels
- Must be specified the time of order. Permanently affixed at the factory.
As you Plan:
If multi-generational design or ADA-related products
work best for your needs, MTI has a variety of bathtubs, many designed specifically to work within ADA guidelines. Also available walk-in-tub, barrier-free shower pans and teak shower seats that can be mounted inside or outside of the shower. Wall-mounted Counter-Sinks and Vanity Sinks that allow for space beneath are also ideal for designs that address mobility issues. Our Technical customer representatives can assist you with any product selection or technical questions you may have. Call them at 800.783.8827 or email them from our Contact Us