The MTI BASICS® Walk-in Tub offers an ideal solution for those who are challenged with mobility factors but want or need a bathtub.
All Walk-In Tub Configuratons:
Additional Features when Ordered with Factory-Installed Valve Package:
- Constructed with cross-linked cast acrylic and multiple layers of marine-grade gel-coat with a backing of fiberglass/titanium/resin.
- Available colors are white and biscuit.
- Stainless steel structural frame with 6 leveling legs.
- Front removable acrylic panels for equipment access if necessary.
- Left- or right-hand drain location (must specify when ordering).
- Light-weight marine-grade door with easy-to-latch stainless steel hardware.
- 2 acrylic grab bars for security.
- Quick release cable drain included in chrome, plus door safety drain.
- 2-year residential warranty. 1-year commercial warranty.
Additional Features for Whirlpools:
- Virtual Spout high-flow tub filler with Breda valve backflow prevention device. Eliminates potential obstacle of a filling spout for mobility-challenged individuals. Available in chrome finish.
- Premium Sigma® Roman tub valves with deck-mounted hand-held shower and diverter valve. Available in chrome finish.
Additional Features for Air Baths:
- Six fully-adjustable point-massage jets.
- 1-bhp whisper-quiet pump with silent air volume control.
Features and Benefits of Radiance® Surface Heating System:
- Twenty low-profile air jets are installed around the perimeter of the bathing area with color matching air caps. Each jet has an independent check valve preventing water and residue from entering the air lines.
- 3/4 bhp heated blower with automatic purge that dries the air jets 20 minutes after use.
- Radiance® is a surface heating system designed to warm the interior surface of the tub.
- Radiance utilizes electric heating grids for 2 zones: backrest area and seat of the tub. Grids are integrated in the tub structure.
- Low-voltage design. Uses energy equivalent to a standard light bulb. Designed to remain on at all times to ensure a warm surface during entry and throughout the bathing process.
- Inline heater
- Tile flange
- Acrylic end panels
- Extension panel to accommodate a 60″ opening
As you Plan:
If aging-in-place, universal design or ADA-related products
work best for your needs, MTI has a variety of bathtubs,
many designed specifically to work within ADA guidelines, and walk-in-tub
, barrier-free shower pans
and teak shower seats
that can be mounted inside or outside of the shower. Wall-mounted Counter-Sinks
and Vanity Sinks
that allow for space beneath are also ideal for designs that address mobility issues. Our Technical customer representatives can assist you with any product selection or technical questions you may have. Call them at 800.783.8827 or email them from our Contact Us