MTI Counter-Sinks and Vanity Sinks are elegant in their simplicity and will integrate seamlessly with a broad spectrum of bathroom environments. And all are handcrafted in the USA.
Boutique Collection Vanity Sinks and Counter-Sinks Are Completely Customizable
- For Vanity sinks, decide on the vanity length you want.
- For Counter-Sinks, decide on the counter length, depth and height you need.
- Choose the desired bowl design.
- Select single or double bowl where applicable.
- Determine the sink placement left to right and front to back.
- Add a backsplash and / or sidesplash if desired.
- Include an integrated overflow if desired.
- Indicate custom drilling of holes for faucets.
- Available colors are white and biscuit, in matte or gloss finish.
Standard Features and Benefits of Boutique Collection Vanity Sinks and Counter-Sinks
- Constructed using MTI’s proprietary Engineered Solid Stone® material, or “ESS”, a mixture of ground natural minerals and high-performance resins that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- The result is molded stone.
- Approximately 70% of the material is organic, including stone and minerals mined from the earth.
- Utilizes a “Green” resin of combined renewable bio-derived and / or recycled content.
- In contrast to some composite material products on the market, MTI Boutique Collection products are solid through-and-through, with no layers, hollow or void areas, requiring no type of surface coating. See comparison photo below with MTI’s Engineered Solid Stone® on top and a competitor’s material on the bottom.
- This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
Why Boutique Collection Vanity Sinks and Counter-Sinks are the Best Choice.
- Selection of bowl sizes.
- Customizable like no other. Each is hand made to order.
- 100% solid material; no surface coating.
- All are Made in the USA.
- MTI Counter-Sinks are compatible with most manufacturers’ vanities.
This photo shows the top material sample of Boutique Collection construction, which is solid through-and-through, with no layers, hollow or void areas. Underneath is a competitor sample with a gel-coat surface.