CUSTOMIZATION DOES HAVE ITS LIMITATIONS
MTI products are built to individual specifications and manufactured only after the order is placed, thereby allowing unparalleled flexibility in specifying equipment levels, options and other manufacturing particulars. In essence, each product ordered becomes a “one-of-a-kind”.
With this degree of customization, very few orders are eligible for cancellation or return once the order has been placed. Please see below for the specifics regarding returns, changes and cancellations.
- Cancellations or change orders must be made within 24 hours and only with confirmation from MTI’s order entry department. Priority orders may not be cancelled.
- Only white soaking tubs or standard whirlpools with no additional options may be returned. Air baths are not eligible for return.
- Only white, non-drilled sinks are eligible for return.
- Only white, standard shower bases are eligible for return.
- Teak trays and shower seats are all special order and are not eligible for return.
- Stock Shower/Tub Enclosures may be returned only if in original, unopened packing and perfect condition.
- Bath Furniture is not eligible for return.
- Returns are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% plus the cost of return freight.
- Requests for returns after 60 days from shipment date will not be accepted.
- Specially priced / quoted items are not eligible for return.
Please contact the MTI Service / Warranty department (1.800.783.8827) with any questions.
Advertising and Internet Policies
Below are printable pdfs outlining MTI’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy and MTI’s Internet Policies.
Minimum Advertising Price Policy