MTI’s Designer Collection tubs are individually manufactured and handcrafted in the USA using the highest-quality materials. The acrylic air baths in this collection are available in many different designs and offer several therapeutic options, making this product series one of the most versatile for personal design style and wellness tub therapy.
Acrylic Designer Collection Standard Features:
- Award-winning designs.
- Thermoformed high-gloss cross-linked cast acrylic reinforced with a thick layer of fiberglass/resin/titanium backing for added strength and increased insulation.
- Metal reinforcement around the perimeter of all rectangular and corner baths for superior structural integrity.
- Extremely scratch and stain resistant.
- Available in several designer colors.
- Consistent color throughout the thickness of this high-performance material provides a finish that is renewable for long-term durability and beauty.
- Non-porous surface for ease of maintenance and more effective sanitizing.
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA.
Acrylic Designer Collection Air Bath Features*:
- 2 unique Air Systems to choose from: Air Massage and Air Massage Elite.
- 20-30 nearly invisible, “illusion” air jets that are absolutely flush with the bottom of the tub floor. Designed for maximum therapeutic benefit and comfort.
- Whisper-quiet blower with ceramic heater pre-warms air bubbles.
- Low-profile electronic keypad enables total bather control of air bath intensity, from a gentle and relaxing sensation to complete invigoration. Spa mode feature comes standard on most Elite Air Massage tubs.
- Integrated Aromatherapy diffusion system complements the air bath on most drop-in tub models.
- Chromatherapy is standard with Elite Air Massage selection.
- Optional Thermal Therapies, such as MTI’s shell-warming Radiance and separate heating system to help maintain the heat of the water.
- Audiotherapy provided by acoustic transducers integrated in the bath shell.
- Multiple built-in anti-return check valves for hygienic operation.
- Automatic purge cycle activates 7 minutes after tub use for ease of maintenance.
- Pre-leveled foam for added structural integrity and ease of installation.
*Features vary according to air system selected and tub model. See product specification sheet for all model specific options & accessories.