Designer Collection Stream Bath & Air Bath massage therapy combine to provide both relaxation and restoration through the gentle current of Stream Bath technology and the therapeutic benefits of light full-body air massage. These gentle but very different therapies are ideal for all ages and may be operated separately or simultaneously. All of MTI’s combination therapy tubs are individually water-tested and component operated to ensure optimal integrity and performance.
Acrylic Designer Collection Standard Features:
- Thermoformed high-gloss cross-linked cast acrylic reinforced
with a thick layer of fiberglass/resin/titanium backing for added strength and
- Metal reinforcement around the perimeter of all rectangular and
corner baths for superior structural integrity.
- Extremely scratch and stain resistant.
- Available in several designer colors.
- Consistent color throughout the thickness of this
high-performance material provides a finish that is renewable for long-term durability
- Non-porous surface for ease of maintenance and more effective
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA.
Acrylic Designer Collection Air Bath & Stream Bath Combination Features*:
- The choice of one of two unique Designer Air Bath systems combined with the soothing effects of Stream Bath therapy.
- Easy to use low-profile keypad offers convenience to the bather. Spa Mode feature comes standard on most Elite Air & Stream Bath combination tubs.
- Two slotted Stream Bath end vents generate parallel streams of water that gently flow over the top and front of the body creating the ultimate soaking experience.
- 6 Stream Bath side vents are strategically positioned at different heights along the tub wall to achieve different flow patterns. Vents may be rotated 360° to customize the effects.
- Pre-warmed air bath massage comes through 20-30 nearly invisible, “illusion” air jets that are absolutely flush with the bottom of the tub floor. Designed for maximum therapeutic benefit and comfort.
- Complementing Aromatherapy diffusion system is integrated with air system on most combination therapy tubs.
- Chromatherapy is standard with Elite Air Bath selection on combination therapy tubs.
- Optional Thermaltherapies, such as MTI’s shell-warming Radiance and heating system to help maintain the heat of the water.
- Audiotherapy provided by acoustic transducers integrated in the bath shell.
- Whisper-quiet motors for optimal relaxation.
- Multiple built-in anti-return check valves throughout the air system and airless Stream Bath lines for hygienic operation.
- Automatic purge cycle that expels any remaining water in or around the air jets activates 7 minutes after each use for ease of maintenance.
- Pre-leveled foam for added structural integrity and ease of installation.
- Air Bath & Stream Bath combination therapy is not available on freestanding tub models.
*Features vary according to tub model. See product specification sheet for all model specific options & accessories.
Learn more about Designer Tubs
View all acrylic Designer Collection tub models