Feel the Difference
MTI’s proprietary SculptureStone™ material is non-porous and solid through-and-through. Competitors’ composite material has a top-surface coating applied.
MTI Boutique Collection tubs are individually manufactured and handcrafted using the highest-quality materials. Each product is built according to the specifications of the customer when it is ordered. Multiple quality control checks are employed, including individual water-testing and component operation. MTI’s goal is to provide customers with handcrafted, quality products that meet their needs and desires.
Standard Features & Construction for All Boutique Collection Tubs:
- MTI solid stone tubs are constructed using MTI’s proprietary SculptureStone™ material, also known as Engineered Solid Stone® or ESS® material.
- SculptureStone is a mixture of ground natural minerals and high-performance resins that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- Approximately 70% of the material is organic, including materials mined from the earth, making it quite “Green”.
- The result is molded stone. 100% solid.
- MTI Boutique Collection products are solid through-and-through, with no layers, hollow or void areas, and no surface coating.
- This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
- All Boutique Collection tubs are handcrafted with pride in the USA.
Standard Features & Construction for Boutique Collection Air Bath Tubs:
- Multiple air jets are strategically placed for comfort and maximum therapeutic benefit.
- Air jets include built-in, anti-return check valves for hygienic operation.
- Whisper-quiet heated blower fosters comfort.
- Ceramic heating element provides efficient operation.