acrylic shower bases are value-priced for times when the budget is thin. They have a traditional threshold height and are available with center drain and end drain locations in the most common sizes. Manufactured in cross-linked cast acrylic, they are durable and easy to clean.
Standard Features and Construction of MTI BASICS Shower Bases:
View MTI BASICS® acrylic shower bases
- Cross-linked cast acrylic construction, strengthened by a multi-layered backing to prevent flexing of the shower floor pan.
- The surface is extremely scratch- and stain-resistant.
- The non-porous surface makes cleaning and sanitizing faster and better.
- Center drain and end drain shower bases are available in popular sizes.
- Standard in white or available in biscuit for an upcharge.
- Single, front threshold.
- Integral tile flange on 3 sides to facilitate installation.
- Includes a PVC drain kit in chrome finish. Also available in brushed nickel for an upcharge.
- Textured bottom that meets ASTM F-462-1994 certification requirements for safer showering.
| View Designer Collection acrylic shower bases
| View Boutique Collection Engineered Solid Stone® shower bases