Hydrotherapy - Air Bath
The blissful combination of water, heat and millions of tiny air bubbles creates an incomparable effect that is as therapeutic as it is relaxing. Provides a gentle massage suitable for a range of ages.
MTI's Air Bath is available on most tub models. See individual product specification sheets for details.
Designed for maximum therapeutic benefit:
- Activates the lymphatic system.
- Increases blood flow and circulation.
- Opens pores to detoxify the bather.
- Stimulates endorphins and produces an effect of overall wellbeing.
- Relaxes muscles.
- Combination of water, heat and air movement offer relief from:
MTI's Air Bath Features:
- Thoughtfully designed air system jets are located in the bottom of the bathing well for optimal bather comfort.
- Provides a gentle yet invigorating full-body massage experience.
- A quiet blower with a ceramic heating element pre-warms the air to body temperature and provides millions of relaxing air bubbles to caress the body.
- MTI’s design allows for optimized placement of the air jets for your therapeutic benefit.
- Our air bath systems are inherently hygienic, by design. (See Air Bath Cleaning System)
- Built-in check valves allow the air produced by the blower out but prevent any water from entering the air lines.
- An automatic purge cycle activates minutes after use.
- The blower turns on and blows air through the air lines, removing any residual water that may be in or around the jets.